|Model||Fuel Type||Rated Capacity (kg)||Load Centre (kg)||Tyres||Mast (m)||Turning Radius|
Ideal to be used in areas with reduced space for moving, loading and unloading goods the Power Pallet range is the right solution for many applications. Operators will find it easy and safe to use even in tight working areas like in trailers, retail applications and warehouses.
Big battery capacity ensures a good work cycle while the sensor less drive motor and all AC system combined with a new generation electronic controller delivers high performances and maximum manoeuvrability during working operations.
The Powered pallet truck is ideal for logistics tasks in industry, pharmaceuticals, printing, warehouse, trade and retail applications.
The chassis is built from folded frame to minimise welding-induced stresses. This offers maximum stability and superior mechanical strength in all transport situations. The battery compartment is accessed simply by lifting the case, thus simplifying daily and periodical checks and recharging.
The result of detailed ergonomic study, combining the requirements of operating comfort with modern industrial design. All the controls on the handle are easy to reach, ensuring productivity and precision and greater efficiency. When released, the handle returns to the vertical position without bumping or rebound, thanks to a gas spring with integrated braking system.
- handle tiller arm made of ABS with steel core able to absorb heavy impact without deformation;
- lifting and lowering of the forks by push buttons positioned on both sides;
- acoustic warning (horn) button in central position;
- active safety system with anti-crush device.
Reliable sensor less three phase current traction ac drive motors are able to meet the most demanding performance requirements, delivering the necessary power under all load conditions as the traction speed exactly depends on the position of the drive throttle.
There are three braking systems in the range:
- braking on reversal of direction of travel (service braking).
- emergency braking which occurs automatically on release or extreme lowering of the steering handle.
- parking brake with steering handle in the vertical position.