Forklift Hire and Forklift Rental
Komatsu forklift can solve your hire and rental needs with both short and long term forklift hire available 7 days per week, 24 hours per day. We can provide same-day delivery of hire/rental forklifts in Sydney, Newcastle, Canberra, Wollongong, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Rockhampton and FNQ.
As the forklift manufacturer, Komatsu understands you want your forklift to work, all the time every time. Every Komatsu Forklift hire and rental forklift is maintained to the manufacturer's recommendation, using genuine Komatsu parts and genuine Komatsu lubricants. That's the Komatsu Way.
Komatsu forklift have our entire range of forklifts available for short and long term hire and rental. We have general duty Komatsu 2.5 ton forklifts available in every branch every day for immediate hire from as little as $125 per week*.
Our range includes:
- Komatsu Diesel, LPG, Petrol and Electric counterbalance forklifts
- Komatsu and OMG Electric reach forklift
- Electric Order Pickers
- Walkie Stacker forklift
- Electric Pallet trucks
- Specialised Forklift - Flame Proof Forklifts
- Forklift attachments including clamps, slippers, rotators
Quality and reliability are two core values of Komatsu globally; these values are imbedded into Komatsu Forklift Australia.
Every Komatsu forklift hire and rental forklift is provided with the Operators Manual, Daily Check List and the full service history is available and maintained in our Computerised Service System.
To further support your workplace safety and compliance with the latest WHS Act and Regulations, Komatsu can provide you with a Risk Assessment specific to your machine.
WE DELIVER FORKLIFTS TO YOUR PREMISES READY TO START WORKING STRAIGHT WAY
Forklift Hire and Rental BenefitsFor many businesses, hiring and renting material handling equipment makes more sense than buying because:
- Rental cost is fully inclusive of all fair wear and tear items and normal repairs so that you can control your asset utilisation expenses better
- You have flexibility to rent a minimum quantity of equipment and, in periods of increased demand, top up your forklift fleet with Komatsu short term rental forklifts
- A Long Term Rental agreement is not required to be displayed as a liability on your Company's Financial Statements.
- Rental costs are tax-deductible for your business.
Contact Komatsu Forklift Australia in Sydney, Canberra, Newcastle, Wollongong, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Rockhampton and FNQ for short and long term hire and rental of Komatsu Diesel, LPG, Petrol and Electric counterbalance forklifts.
Komatsu forklift hire and rental fleet are available at competitive rates whether for short or long terms.
* Rate dependant on equipment specification, length of hire, location, hours of use and working conditions